I took a party of 4 to the "Celebrating Julia Child and "The French Chief Cookbook" in July 2016. It was not a great experience.

To begin with the room was too small. We were 16 people in a room and space meant for 8. The number of people made the room feel crowded , chaotic and loud. The one instructor could hardly be heard over the roar and we were always playing catch up.

since the instructor could not assist the many demands. Working in groups of 4 did not allow each member to participate equally. I ended up observing 90 % of the time since there were more of us then participation required. Oh yah, I did get to cut up a green pepper.

The garlic soup on the menu was already prepared it tasted like watered down galic water. The portions were not generous as stated, and the price at 79.00 plus tax per person was not worth the experience. The "free" book was not a prize.

I could get the same soft cover book for a great deal on Amazon.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sur La Table. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sur La Table.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kitchen and Cooking category for more informed decision or compare Sur La Table to other companies on our site.

Comments