Layout of Store

This company has terrible customer service.I ordered a gift on Dec 19 as a Christmas present.

As it was to an overseas (military address in Germany) I absolutely did not expect that it would arrive on Christmas. But I expected it to arrive in a week to a week and a half as all other things I order usually arrive. To give you an idea i order from Amazon, MAC, Macys, Nordstrom, Sephora and everything arrives in a timely fashion. Anyway, I order on the 19, it doesn't ship until the 22.

Everything else I order arrives. Fast forward to the 17 of January. Nothing. I checked tracking multiple time and was unable to find any information.

So I call. And they have the most unhelpful customer service. The lady says...well it take 4-6 weeks to arrive to military addresses. Really?

Why? Because NOTHING else takes that long. Especially paying full price for shipping. Shipping was not free.

But even for free it shouldn't take that long for a package to arrive. Then she says..let me check the tracking, the last we have is it being in Jersey City. After that it's not tracked. Really?

So you don't know where my package is or how much longer and she did nothing else to help. Thanks for nothing lady. So I write customer service. Again, no help.

In the end i filed a chargeback with my bank (best banks ever!) and got my money back. It's ridiculous to think a company in 2017 takes 4-6 weeks to deliver to MILITARY addresses. People serving their country can't even get their package in a timely manner.

Anyway, I will never do business with this company again and will be taking my money to Williams and Sonoma.And I suggest you do too.

Review about: Sur La Table Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Sur La Table?

Comments