3.5
Layout of Store

I purchased a baker pan less than a year ago. Used it about 20 so times and it already has large cracks going across the whole pan!

Some cracks you can feel on the surface, some you can see just the line under the enamel. The cracks go across the pan and up the sides of it. I called customer service and they told me that they could not do anything without knowing the name of the pan. WHAT????

I looked on the bottom of the baker, and the only thing written is the Sur La Table logo, Made in Italy, Dishwasher safe, Oven safe and May get Hot in Microwave written on it NO NAME. I then was instructed to contact the store where I purchased the baker and they would have that information under my purchase history. After being put on hold for ten minutes I was told that they had no purchase history on me. Well that is funny I have purchased over 50 items in the last 7 years.

Regardless I got no help and nowhere!!!!

absolutely poor customer service and poor response to a good customer. That was a complete waste of $50.00!

Review about: Baking Pan.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Taylor Gavello

Have you tried bringing the pan or baker into a local store and talking to the store manager? I doubt it. Go interact with them, bet your issue gets resolved.

to Taylor Gavello #1519828

I think it is very difficult to return on line purchases, I know Sur La Table allows customers to go into their stores and return items purchased online at their store locations. I would most definitely go to the store and ask for the store manager.

This is, unfortunately, the way they have decided to do business.

Taylor Gavello
to MB #1460838

This is, unfortunately, incorrect.