2.0

I'm going to copy paste the letter i sent to the CEO of sur la table Diane Neal. I will take my personal info out and $ amounts to protect privacy.

DO NOT BUY from this company. They are stealing. When you return merchandise they do not return your funds back.

**/**/2015

Letter of Complaint to Diane L Neal, CEO of Sur La Table

**************I am sending this letter in a deep disappointment.

I have ordered order number ************on date **/**/2015 and paid $*** for my order.

It took quite the time for the company to ship the merchandise (we had to call several times because we did not receive a confirmation), and they only shipped half of what my company ordered.

After reaching out to your customer service department via telephone, I talked to Cathy (who disconnected my call) and Heather, and Patrick Anderson, who was finally able to determine that I indeed was right and they did not ship the right quantity to us.

Patrick sent me an email “Again, I apologize for the entire difficulty with your order, and delay in getting back with you. I was waiting for the final approvals. Our warehouse was able to determine that the shipping weight was less than what it should have been. We will send out the missing items as soon as possible. They should ship *******, and be there on *******. Thank you, Patrick Anderson” the email was sent on ********th.

We got the merchandise but again there were missing items, so we contacted Patrick who never got back to us (until this date). Out of disappointment I decided to return the merchandise - store ******* amount of $*** on *******th, store ****** $*** and the rest was Fedex-ed out to you in ** boxes on ***th (with label we got from Diane online customer service representative).

As of now, I only see the $*** credit on the company’s credit card, the rest is still missing.

I called your customer service again, for the 10th time, spoke to Destiny, Victoria, supervisor Lerne and supervisor Patty.

All the representatives were extremely rude, arrogant, no ability or willingness to listen to what happened.

Patty understood the picture last *** and promised to get back to me not later than *****. It did not happen and nobody contacted me regarding the missing funds.

I called again your customer service today and talked to Dawn who held me on music for 15 minutes looking for Patty; she transferred me to Tania/Melissa and nobody answered. I called again, and Jess who refused to tell me her last name and when I asked for manager, she said “I do not like your tone” and she disconnected the phone in my face.

BOTTOM LINE , THIS IS THE EMAIL I SENT THEM DEMANDING MY MONEY BACK. UNPROFESSIONAL AND RUDE REPRESENTATIVES. STAY AWAY.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. kikimolnar71 is overall dissatisfied with Sur La Table. The most disappointing about sur la table online order at Sur La Table was customer service, delivery and returns Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sur La Table.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kitchen and Cooking category for more informed decision or compare Sur La Table to other companies on our site.

Comments

Katy, Texas, United States #1271973

I agree run from this horrible company it's been one thing after another, they lost my order in December then they input it again took forever to receive it and then received it damaged so I was waiting for the documents to send it back to them, they never did it to find out if I wanted a new coffeemaker I needed to return it to the store to them. I did and what a mess because Patrick did not know how to do the work correctly.

He is the rudest person I have ever talked to. How can Sur la Table have an employee like this talking to customers he does not realize customers give him a job and keep him employed. Well I will make sure I tell and inform people to go shop elsewhere. We don't need to be spoken to like that.

What a horrible company to deal with they are so rude. Run far away because they don't know what they are doing and you will get a messed up orders or no order because they lost it

Katy, Texas, United States #1271966